Saturday, December 24, 2011

Advent Calendar



It’s Christmas Eve, and with a child in the house, I’ve caught the contagious excitement. But it’s also the last day of my blog Advent calendar, and I’m a little sad to see it go. I’ve had a lot of fun creating a door and treat for each day. I learned about Krampus and the Yule Lads, indulged my obsession with snow globes several times, and recommended movies, games, music, web sites and charitable gifts. There were vintage Christmas ads, scary Santa Clauses, Sinead O’Connor and MST3K.  I really appreciate everyone who’s stopped by to peek behind the daily doors and see my latest goofy Christmas treat.


The final Advent treat is a bunch of prescriptions from the Book Doctor, for any of you out there who need to buy a last minute gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment