Friday, January 6, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday #3: Unread Books

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly social blog hop between book bloggers. There are two hosts: Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read. If you want to join in, click on either of their blogs to get the details. The FF question of the day is:

Q: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

 A. About ten. There would probably be more if it weren't for the fact that I mainly use the library for the books I read. So anything that doesn't get read doesn't hang around long.  However, I do have two Kindle books I also haven't read. I have a feeling my number may be pretty low, but this doesn't mean I'm all caught up with what I want to read--they're just not here!

8 comments:

  1. New follower!

    Well done on only having that amount of books on your shelf, I wish that I could be more restrained when buying books!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually feel like I should have more! It's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really great. I love using the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Nice low number! I have more books than you but I get most of my books from the library.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jennifer and Alison: Libraries are definitely one of the things I'm most thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have the most reasonable number I've seen! I always feel overwhelmed when I see all my unread books...I need to start using the library as well (after I read mine :-)

    Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think if I visited my library I wouldn't have the problem I have now with my out of control tbr pile lol, new follower, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2012/01/feature-and-follow-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jackie: Thanks! You too!

    @Sarah: Thanks for checking me out. The library definitely helps to keep the book pile under control.

    ReplyDelete